How Termite Control Will Save You Money Long-Term
Termites are responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars in damage every year in the United States. In the state of Louisiana, we have a very high incidence of termite infestation in homes, commercial buildings and industrial structures. These wood-eating insects are also found in living and decaying plants, such as trees, shrubs, and even agricultural crops. That's why it's doubly important to stay ahead of termite control, so you and your family stay safe against wood-munching invaders.
Large Formosan termites nest inside the wall of a residential New Orleans home. Formosan termites can build nests both above and below ground. Above ground, these nests are called cartons.
Here are a few tips that may help control termites around your property.
• Trim vegetation off the home
• Do NOT let irrigation spray toward the home’s foundation or exterior walls
• Direct A/C drain lines away from the home
• Do NOT allow leaks to continue in the roof, hose bibs, broken pea traps, busted toilet wax rings, etc.
• Store firewood AWAY from the home
• Do NOT store or pile any debris along the side of your home
• ALWAYS use a professional to treat termites and inspect at LEAST once annually
• NEVER attempt to solve the problem yourself... Dial One Franklynn Pest Control is here to help!
Spend a little money on termite control now to save yourself the hassle of combating termites later. You'll save a ton of money by never having to replace termite damage. Your home and your wallet will thank you!
More information - Termites in My House
Call Dial One Franklynn Pest Control Today!
Do you have any questions about what to do when termites invade? We’re happy to answer! Call now for your FREE termite estimate! Mr. Azzarello is a Board-Certified Entomologist, one of the few working Entomologist in the Louisiana pest control industry. No matter what kind of pest you’re dealing with, Dial One can help.
CALL TODAY 504-885-3101
DIAL ONE Franklynn Pest Control
Celebrating 50 Years in Business
Joe Azzarello, Owner / Board Certified Entomologists
Marcus Azzarello, President